Friday, March 25, 2011

Fantastic Friday #12

It is Friday again - actually my weekend started yesterday. We have a bunch of family in town and so we spent the day out and about, and we plan on doing more of that today as well. It has been so much fun, I do not get to see my family near often enough. But today is all about you and what you have been working on, I am just on here long enough to post this. I will be back next week with lots of great ideas that I have been working on!

Last weeks party was our biggest yet. It was GREAT!! You all have the best ideas! It was so fun to look through all that you are working on. I was not able to comment on all of them, but I did visit most of them. I have chosen to feature Mandy from Small Fine Print. She created this towel apron because her kiddos grew out of those hooded towels and she needed something to wrap them up in. I just love this idea - for multiple reasons - I could wear this and not get drenched when bathing my kids! 

Grab a button to let everyone know that you have been featured here!

Iron Violet Designs

Now for the real reason you are all here - to share everything Fantastic that you have been working on this week! Share with us your latest and greatest stuff and start linking your FANTASTIC creations up!

Rules:
*link up anything that you have made - sewn, cooked, crafted, etc. family friendly of course.
*must link to a blog post, not your home page, another linky party, etsy shop or giveaway.
*link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun. Grab a button or do a text link either one is fine with me.
*visit a few of the links and leave comments! I enjoy comments because it makes me feel like someone is actually reading what I write! ;)
*become a follower of Iron Violet Designs, that way you can stay updated of all my fun and exciting posts!
Iron Violet Designs

Let's get started:



Pin It! \

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this every week... You rock!! I've linked in two entries today.. and am off to check other inspirations now!!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting this week! :) I love checking out what everyone has added, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...